Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Can I say something random?

I love Kaiying Annia Ashley Anna Siyun and Alicia!


You guys have no idea (or maybe you do?) how grateful I am to have friends like you. Sorry for having to put up with all my craziness, my part-time emo-ing (That doesn't happen so much now!!), my consistent whining and stuff like that.

Thankyou for being ever-so-patient with me even though the whole world probably knows I'm such an irritatingly ma fan person. Thankyou for always having the exact words to cheer me up when I'm stressed and down. For never quarrelling with me (we've really never quarrelled before O:), for making me feel so loved, always.

Even though there were times where I felt insecure due to my own problems, I'm glad you guys didn't hate me for that. Thankyou for making me gain so much more confidence (though its still quite low hahahah), and for being there for me, whenver, wherever.


I look around and always feel so glad to have you guys ^_^




Annia, Kaiying. You guys NEVER fail to make me feel much better everytime I'm stressed or sad. For the bags of encouragement and all the sensible stuff you guys have said to me, arigato.

Annia, I've lost count of the number of times where I sms you/call you when I'm feeling lost, and then you'll give me the perfect solution. Sometimes I feel kinda bad that I can't do anything much for you, but please be assured that I'll always love you no matter what :D Don't feel so stressed up okay! ^_^ Four years and counting!!! Think you're the only person that have been so close to me since the first day of school~ Thankyou best friend! I REALLY LOVE YOU ALOT! There's so much more I want to thank you for, and so much more I want to do. do remember that :D

Kaiying, for being my confidence booster/studying mate/emotion consultant/family consultant/and EVERYTHING else! I do wonder where you find these words you know, cause I totally suck at making people feel better except to listen x.x you're VERY patient with me, and I'm seriously grateful for that. For the times where you do little things for me here and there just so I can concentrate on my work..thanks. All those little talks and such won't be forgotten, KAIKAI! :D LETS JIAYOU FOR O's!!!! WE CAN DO IT OKAY, (if i can do it the more you can do it!). LETS GO TO HONGKONG AT THE END OF THE YEAR AND GO SHOPPING!!!

Ashley, for bringing fun to everything! You're half as crazy as me so that's fine HAHA! My late-night studying partner, fellow HATE MATHS and m* p** (but I don't hate him anymore haha!!!), fellow burning midnight oil before exams mate! I used to be quite amazed by your hua-chi-ness you know!!! But you're much better now and even though you like animals more than babies, you do have those moments where you do something totally sweet, awww! LETS STUDY AT NIGHT ANOTHER DAY AT SIMEI BK!!! hahaha.

Siyun, another very patient one! WE TOTALLY CAN'T WAIT FOR THE OLEVELS TO BE OVER SO THAT WE CAN BUILD OUR HOUSE! You're always entertaining us with facts y'know, sexually related ones in animals especially hahah. Though you've stopped telling us about them already ): As kaiying have said, you have the patience of the whole of singapore. K la, sorry for breaking your special pencil I'LL BUY YOU A NEW ONE AND MAKE IT AS OLD AS POSSIBLE!!! joking. Seeyou tomorrow tay siyuyunyun :D you're very good at cheering people up btw!!

Anna, ANNAEMMAANNA!! are you still watching dramas?!?! but drama's fine for you since you mug the whole day and get damn good results, annalimxuan! I still remember how we got so damn crazy over our jap dramas and jap boys and everything jap and japsongs and eh, cute little boys!! Think the last time I went out with you was our study date at the beach where we saw the BEAUTIFUL SUNSET and talked quite abit, eh? ;D So jiayou I KNOW YOU DEFINITELY CAN GET INTO VJC, i'm not sure if I can but hmm. HMM... :D

Alicia, hottie! I haven't been talking to you this year sadly, so talk to me more after this crucial period okay!! Anyway you've always been this uh, hungry manly girl in my impression HAHA. OKAY I LOVE EATING TOO SO YOU KNOW WHAT, lets go take one whole day to eat after exams LOL. k bye hottie I'm like staring at the neoprint we took two years ago! :D




We MUST keep in contact forever okay!! Even if we get married and get kids we still have to meet up! and please invite me to your weddings and when you give birth I WANT TO SEE BABIES! hahaha ;D

No comments: